Tuesday, August 24, 2010

sports exchange


Today my school had a sports exchange. My sport is soccer we were playing Kings school and it was an away game. I am in my schools A team and so we were playing Kings A team on a full field and full size goals I normally play in small fields and small goals. Then we started warming up for the match while watching my schools B team playing Kings B team. About 20 minutes later, my game started Kings were attacking every minute I was so busy in goal ( I was playing goalie like normal). And I did a lot of good saves. At half time the score was 0-0. The second half Kings started well and scored 1 early goal. And Kings were all over us and scored another three goals. Meanwhile the score was 4-0 almost the end of the game. Then I did an awesome save. The final score was 4 -0. But I think I played very well


No comments:

Post a Comment