Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cross Country

Today at school I had cross country. It was a 2 kilometer run, at shore road reserve. Since I am a sports co-ordinater I helped the juniors and ran with them. Then the middle and senior school came once the juniors finished their races. Then it was the year 3's turn it was a good race they only had to run 800 meters. Then years 4's at the end of the boys race Ollie Kriechbaum came first, then Nicky Kroon came 2nd. Then the years 5's were racing as the year 6's (My year) got warmed up for our 2 kilometer run. The time went fast, as we were lining up getting started for the race. READY SET GO Miss Wittington (the P.E teacher) said go. We all started I ran well, on the second lap it was very tiring. Next thing I knew was the finish line just a few meters away, I finally finished it and I came 12th.Also my friend Mollie came 1st she is an Auckland runner, and came first in the year 5 Remuera zones. And my other friend Megan came 6th she also made it in the Remuera zones last year and came 14th which is also very good. My Dad was proud that I finished the race and came 12th!

No comments:

Post a Comment