Friday, August 27, 2010

Saturday games

Today I played my Napoli game. We played athletico they are coming 3rd. I thought it was going to be a hard game.Then it started... we were playing good and so were they. The half time score was 0-0 we needed to score a goal or alse we didn't have a chance of wining the 10/11th grade internal competition. Then after half time I scored a goal! it was in the bottom corner. After that we got a corner I normally take them but I let Nathan this time.And he passed to me then I took a shot and it went in the top right corner. So we won 2-0 . Then I went to watch other games ad just when we were about to leave the under 15s coach asked me if I wanted to play a bit of their game at three kings reserve. So we rushed to three kings reserve. And watched the game. When there was only 5 minutes to go they put me on. But I didn't touch the ball. Anyway it was cool

No comments:

Post a Comment