Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Trip To Sydney

On Wednesday I left to go to Sydney to see my uncle and younger cousins. Me and my Dad went on jetstar we were only staying for 4 days because i have soccer. The flight was about 3 hours I couldn't wait! When we got there my uncle was waiting for us in the airport car park. About 5 minutes later we found him and went to his house to see my cousins and Kareema( Aunty ). It was my birthday as well! I had a great day. Also for dinner our friends came over and I opened my birthday present it was some clothes. The day after is EID in the morning we went to pray. Then had breakfast/lunch at the park then went home so my 2 younger cousins aged 6 months and 1 year old went to have a nap and my other cousin that was a bit older doesn't nap in the day. Then at 6.30pm we went to the EID show it has lots of rides and fun stuff then at 7.30 we watched the fireworks it was a very fun day. Then the next day we stayed at home most of the time. The day after that we went to the park and had a BBQ and played soccer. It was so fun that we might be going to see them again in 4 weeks

1 comment:

  1. Hey Yaz, how are ya? Your Sydney trip sounds fun. Love ya xxxx

    ReplyDelete