Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cricket


Today we had a girls cricket tournament in the action indoor sports centre. At the start we did some bowling,batting and fielding with some woman from the Auckland Hearts. Then after that we did some competitions like from fastest bowling and most catches caught from a team. There we 2 year groups year 5/6 and 7/8 I am in the 5/6 group for the fastest bowling and I got 88km per hour. Then we played a 12 over game against St Ignatius. We batted first and I was opening with my friend Mollie we got 24 runs altogether from 3 overs. And overall we got 93 runs then we were fielding. I bowled first and they scored 4 runs of me. And I got 2 catches and 7 run outs!. Then it was prizegiving I got fastest bowler out of year 5 to year 8 and I got a Auckland Hearts shirt. It was a really fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment