Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fiji

Fiji

it all started when my mum emailed me and asked if i wanted to go to Fiji. of course i said yes!!! i was so excited.The hotel were going to stay at was the Hilton. We were travelling on Air New Zealand and the flight was leaving at 7.30am.

Then the day came!My mum went in my bedroom and woke me up at 5.00am. Then i got dressed. and we double checked if we forgot something.After that the taxi came and we whizzed to the air port and went through customs. Then we went to koru club to eat breakfast. And are staying there until our plane was going to board. The time came quickly and our plane was boarding we had to go to the gate.

Then we got on the plane and i watched a movie called Alice in Wonderland. Also a few T.V show like Hannah Montana, Man vs Wild and Sonny with a chance. Then before i knew it we were at Fiji the time was 10am .The first thing i did was take my jacket off it was so boiling hot! I said to myself i want a swim when we get to the Hilton! when we got our bags we went to get a cab to our hotel were staying at. At last we got there we checked in. Then went to the room it was really cool. After we unpacked we went to get 3 seats next to the pool . Then got our togs on and had a swim and relaxed. The time was going quickly it was already 12pm "time for lunch"
my mum said. So we went to the restaurant Nuku and got some burgers they were OK as you know fiji food isn't the best. Then i checked what they are doing for the kids club I told my mum there was beach soccer at 3pm and my mum said great. So i went to play beach soccer i played ok but i didn't get the ball much. After that it was 4.30 so we went back to our room and decided were we should go for dinner we agreed on the restaurant at the Sheraton i got pizza since it was our first night it was nice like all pizza's!!! we finished dinner pretty late we went back to the hotel and went to sleep

The next 5 days were the same just glad to get out of that horrible weather in Auckland.
it was so fun and i hope to go there again!

No comments:

Post a Comment