Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My New School

Sadly i have just finished primary school at Victoria Avenue School, but i am looking forward to my new school Diocesan school for girls

My First Day at Diocesan

today was my first day diocesan school. I felt a bit nervous but quite proud how i have just started intermediate school. Diocesan school is really comforting and awesome! we saw our buddies mine was Jess and Justine. Then we went to tutor class my tutor teacher was really happy to see us for the first time and so were we. And i made a new friend called Janne Yang. Then we spent the rest of the time at tutor class it was a really fun day

Day 2

We went to tutor class at 8.30 to collect our timetables for our classes. It is really different to my old school E.g my old school didn't have different class rooms and also my old school didn't have periods for different subjects. And then i went of to my first subject which was English it was really hard to find the class room. Then i went to period 2, Morning tea, chapel, period 3, period 4, lunch, period 5,period 6. Then my Mum picked me up from the drive though.


Highlights

My biggest highlight has been making 1st eleven cricket team We have really close games especially against St Cuthberts college. My other highlight was making the junior A soccer team we have been on heaps of trips and exchanges and tomorrow we are playing Epsom Girls Grammar in a semi final of a APC

I have enjoyed Dio so much. This year has been great


No comments:

Post a Comment